oneM2M Hackathon Dallas March 2018
Hosted in University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) on 9-10 March 2018 and organized by ETSI and TIA witht he support of Sensinov, Convida wireless and Tech Titans.
India Multi-city developer events Feb 2018
From 12-19 February 2018, the EU-India ICT project, witht the support of ETSI, TSDSI and oneM2M organized a series of events addressed to developers in some of the most important universities in India. More than 500 participants attended.
- 12 February: Tutorial in New Delhi
- 14 February: Tutorial in Hyderabad
- 15 February: Tutorial in Bangalore
- 16 February: Hackathon in Bangalore
- 19 February: Tutorial in Chandigarh
oneM2M Hackathon in Toulouse (France)
Hosted at INSA university on 24-26 Jan 2018 and organized by LAAS-CNRS and ETSI. More details at http://msiot.insa-toulouse.fr/fr/news/security-and-iot-days.html
oneM2M developer event INDIA June 2017
oneM2M developer event INDIA , taking place in New Delhi on 8-9 June 2017. more details at http://www.etsi.org/news-events/events/1184-onem2m-developer-event
oneM2M Developer Day Tutorial
A tutorial addressed to developers has taken place on Monday 14 November 2016, before the ETSI IoT/M2M Workshop 2016 featuring the Smart World (15-17 Nov 2016)
The spirit of this new initiative was to create an interactive and stimulating exchange platform for developers, allowing many opportunities of hands on exercises.
The aim of the tutorial was to address the following :
- Presentation of oneM2M standards from a developer's point of view
- Development of oneM2M software applications
- Presentation and Use of oneM2M open source implementations for Common Service Entities (CSEs)
- Presentation and use case of Semantic interworking with oneM2M
Slides of the presentations made by Mahdi Ben Alaya, Sensinov