- The Eclipse OM2M project, initiated by LAAS-CNRS, is an open source implementation of oneM2M and SmartM2M standard. It provides a horizontal M2M service platform for developing services independently of the underlying network, with the aim to facilitate the deployment of vertical applications and heterogeneous devices.
- More details at http://www.eclipse.org/om2m/
download at http://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/Download
- The project OCEAN aims to share the open source developed based on IoT standards and to promote the development and
commercialization of diverse IoT services.
- It has produced Mobius® which is an IoT service platform complying with globally-accepted,widely-used IoT standards, i.e., oneM2M specifications.
- details at : http://www.iotocean.org/main/
- The IoT Data Management (IoTDM) project is an open source implementation of oneM2M running on OpenDayLight. It is about developing a data-centric middleware that will act as a oneM2M compliant IoT Data Broker and enable authorized applications to retrieve IoT data uploaded by any device.
- details and download at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/IoTDM:Main
- OASIS SI is part of the Open-source Architecture Semantic IoT Service-platform project : Developing code for the oneM2M-based IoT server platform. It consists of protocol binding, controller & resource handling and database layer for flexibility.
- details and download at https://github.com/iotoasis/SI