- The Eclipse OM2M project, initiated by LAAS-CNRS, is an open source implementation of oneM2M and SmartM2M standard. It provides a horizontal M2M service platform for developing services independently of the underlying network, with the aim to facilitate the deployment of vertical applications and heterogeneous devices.
- More details at http://www.eclipse.org/om2m/
download at http://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/Download
- The project OCEAN aims to share the open source developed based on IoT standards and to promote the development and
commercialization of diverse IoT services.
- It has produced Mobius® which is an IoT service platform complying with globally-accepted,widely-used IoT standards, i.e., oneM2M specifications.
- details at : http://www.iotocean.org/main/
- The IoT Data Management (IoTDM) project is an open source implementation of oneM2M running on OpenDayLight. It is about developing a data-centric middleware that will act as a oneM2M compliant IoT Data Broker and enable authorized applications to retrieve IoT data uploaded by any device.
- details and download at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/IoTDM:Main
- OASIS SI is part of the Open-source Architecture Semantic IoT Service-platform project : Developing code for the oneM2M-based IoT server platform. It consists of protocol binding, controller & resource handling and database layer for flexibility.
- details and download at https://github.com/iotoasis/SI
OpenMTC is a integration middleware based on the oneM2M standard, for conducting applied research and developing innovative M2M and IoT applications. Its horizontal service approach easily integrates devices from different Industrial IoT verticals, independent of the underlying hardware or network infrastructure.
- details at : http://www.openmtc.org/
ATIS Open Source, Internet of Things (OS-IoT) is an open source software library that simplifies the development of IoT devices, particularly small clients, that connect to the oneM2M ecosystem.
- details at : http://os-iot.org/