oneM2M Wireshark dissector
- InterDigital has written a oneM2M protocol dissector that can be used to decode oneM2M messages within the Wireshark protocol analyzer tool. InterDigital is making this dissector available to the oneM2M community to help aid in efficient debug and to also help build the oneM2M ecosystem.
It is developed to display the packet information according to oneM2M™ structure as defined in the standard. The current version supports the oneM2M™ Release 1 bindings for both HTTP and CoAP.
- The dissector is available for download at the following URL - http://www.interdigital.com/downloads/onem2m-wireshark-dissector
- The F-Interop H2020 European Project has mission to develop and provide online interoperability and performance test tools to support emerging technologies from research to standardization and market launch
- The project has produced a oneM2M devKit to emulate an AE in order to debug a oneM2M ecosystem.
- the tool is free of charge and is available at http://www.f-interop.eu
- To access oneMPOWERTM, start by signing up for free account at https://app.interdigital.com/m2mconfig/users/sign_in
- Your account will give you access to,
The oneMPOWER™ Cloud hosted IN-CSE
- A downloadable oneMPOWER™ MN-CSE that can be installed and used locally]
- A downloadable oneMPOWER™ AE Development Kit
- Access to oneMPOWER™ test tools
SDTTool is a tool to read and convert XML files that conform to the Smart Device Template schema definition.
The Smart Device Template (SDT) schema defined by the Home Gateway Initiative (HGI) and now standardized in oneM2M (TS-0023) is a format to describe concrete and abstract devices as well as capabilities, data models and functions of those devices.
SDTtool is a Python 3 script that reads SDT files and generates output in various formats. It can be used to produce documentation for the Devices and ModuleClasses of an SDT as well as to convert between different versions of the SDT. https://github.com/ankraft/SDTTool