oneM2M Wireshark dissector
- InterDigital has written a oneM2M protocol dissector that can be used to decode oneM2M messages within the Wireshark protocol analyzer tool. InterDigital is making this dissector available to the oneM2M community to help aid in efficient debug and to also help build the oneM2M ecosystem.
It is developed to display the packet information according to oneM2M™ structure as defined in the standard. The current version supports the oneM2M™ Release 1 bindings for both HTTP and CoAP.
- The dissector is available for download at the following URL - http://www.interdigital.com/downloads/onem2m-wireshark-dissector
- The F-Interop H2020 European Project has mission to develop and provide online interoperability and performance test tools to support emerging technologies from research to standardization and market launch
- The project has produced a oneM2M devKit to emulate an AE in order to debug a oneM2M ecosystem.
- the tool is free of charge and is available at http://www.f-interop.eu